Monday, September 26, 2016

ALEXANDRE FORTIN SIGNS THREE-YEAR DEAL WITH BLACKHAWKS

Alexandre Fortin Jersey

After getting some invitations Blackhawks this season, Alexandre Fortin was awarded a contract on Sunday.

Fortin agreed to the terms of a three-year contract with the Blackhawks, who had invited him to prospect and training camp. The 19-year-old, which was passed under two projects NHL hoped hang Blackhawks organization.

"You know, it's a good day for me. I work on what I'm young, so now it is just step 1 and I am excited for the future, "Fortin said after Sunday's training camp sessions. "I have to thank the Chicago Blackhawks. It is the first team that really believed in me. It is awesome. "


Indeed, Fortin just looking for a chance and he could not get here later.

"I think it is a real plus," said Blackhawks assistant coach Mike Kitchen. "I think he got a contract. From the beginning, he stepped up and played. He has been very consistent in every battle. It was a threat to score on the ice. I think it did work . It must be wonderful very, very pleased with the whole situation is ideal for the organization. get a free agent who comes and wins a three-year entry-level contract. "

The most likely scenario is that he will return to his Major Junior Hockey League team in Quebec, the Rouyn-Noranda Huskies, after identification of training camp time with the Blackhawks Jerseys. He could enter a preseason game, too. But the future is definitely bright for Fortin.

"It is, of course, just step 1. My goal is to play pro," said Fortin. "I will continue to learn, continue to do what the coaches want, I'll watch (the players) that I have to be like and continue to work on that every day until my real dream come true."

Keith do well

Duncan Keith was involved in one of the two practices Blackhawks again on Sunday, and kitchen said Keith has done very well.

"The first day, Duncs, he got through practice, no problem. He has not had any problems. About him the next day, the day of the festival match, and he said he was fine. Today was a little more difficult day for the defenders, we asked a lot of them. There was a lot of 1-on-1, 2-on-1s, 2-on-2s. Duncs said after practice, the attackers were off and D had the working day today. But he reacted well after, "said the kitchen." He even asked if he could come to another practice, but we said no. "

No comments:

Post a Comment